Wednesday, February 16, 2011

It's never too late!

Just finished sprucing up my blog. A new year a new layout and style.... and yes I do know I'm a month late, yea yea... but it's never too late to start and better late than never!

I just love what I've done with the new banner, it took me a while, but it seems I'm now getting better at handling Adobe Photoshop. Haha!! I take no ownership of the worm on the book, but everything else I will definitely take credit. Trust me it isn't as easy as it looks if you're a beginner... Then again it's never too late to learn am I right? Gonna need the skills for my course in college so I need all the practice I can get.

Thus I end this post by saying, I'm sleepy.... Yes nothing special.. just a simple phrase which means my eyes are closing... might be becoming slightly delirious and suffering from non-stop yawning.... It is also 6.44am and I haven't slept a wink. Oh well I guess I should sleep now... As the saying goes, It's never too late.

Signing out,
"late-bug"

No comments: