Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Hiatus??!!

Yes It has been ages since I last posted something on this dying blog.. well for one I found a different outlet for all my ranting... MY FRIENDS!! hahaha.. they actually reply back and make me feel better and for the ranting I needed to do in the past year, a two-way rant was ideal compared to a one-way blog rant. So therefore no updates. This post is just to say that despite my lack of posting  I have yet to go insane! *insert crazy face here*

My thoughts still keep me sane, and I'm hoping to start blogging once more. Who knows it might even improve my writing style/ skills.. Which pretty much died ever since I left High School. Sad right? I know...

So I now declare my "un-blogging" days OVER!! Ermmm... I hope... *insert sheepish face here* hehehe....

No comments: