Sunday, November 14, 2010

A Family of Friends (A time of emo-ing)

It's really been ages since I've last blogged and boy does time fly. I've been quiet only because I've just been "superdy duperdy" busy. Assignments, friends and now coming up is exams. I guess life in Curtin is in a way awesome, but then again... sometimes when shit happens it just makes me want to run home and live my life the way i used too, without all the problems I get in Uni.

However so, in Curtin, I've found a whole bunch of awesome people who I can really trust and whom I call my family. A family of friends who cares and who just takes me for who i am and I thank God for sending them into my life. Lingesh, Jiva, Sundara, Manpreet, Dilendri and Ashweny what would i do without you guys. You guys have been my rock, my comforters and the best jokers I could ever ask for. Naveen, Surin, Jaya, Jia Chyi, Eswaran and Kader, you guys have also made my semester in Curtin a fun and enjoyable experience. I'm really gonna miss you all during the 3 months break and hopefully when we are back you won't have forgotten me.


LINGU:  hahaha your proposal day OMG!! Boy was I kinda jealous, hahaha but I loved every minute of it, thank you for letting me witness something so sweet and exciting, brother you are the best!

DEE: You're the best ever girl friend I could ask for in Curtin. you're always there for me through thick and thin ^_^ ur like a  sister to me and btw "mama oyata aderei"!! Hehehe... Know that i'm always here for you too and the funny sasau moments we have together this semester, hopefully we can have the same next semester and cross my fingers we'd be in the same house that;ll be just awesome.

A family of friends
PREETI: SISTA!!! hahaha... you're just the most adorable sister, we have about the same thinking and that's just sasau hahhaa.. you're always there when I need a friend, or a shoulder to cry on. We'd we talking about hindi movies and when I'm pulling an all-nighter you'd be online accompanying me somehow haha... the jokes we share and the fun awesome moments like JCW we had this semester is just priceless.. Thanks so much my sis, I'm gonna miss you this 3 months break and hopefully when I'm back you won't have forgotten me and we'll have many more priceless moments next semester ^_^

JIVAAA: you "baby-haired", photogenic cutesy you! hahaha... you're always there when anyone is in need of company and you're just the sweetest blur-est friend I could ever ask for, always making me laugh and keeping me company and letting me do the weirdest things (play with your hair and being your paparazzi) I'm gonna miss your funny reactions for 3 months hahaha...

SUNDARA: Dear brother, the big brother, the poet and the sasau-est in the group. Thanks for the jalan-jalan time and for all the advice you've given me. Heck I dunno how crazily "emo" I would be without you and your comforting advice. The times when I was feeling the worst, you'll always be there asking "kenapa hang muka panjang?" hahaha and you'll listen to my problems no matter how annoying it can get at times (yes I know and I'm sorry ^_^) and at the end there'll always be a totally cool sounding quote that relates to the situation. Awwww gonna miss you this 3 months brother!

ASH: Dei dei deiiiiii... sorry no picture, as I have yet to take a good picture of you. hahaha sad right? I should stalk you one of these days and take a picture of you at your best. You're just the best awesomest housemate ever!!! Hahaha.. my shoulder to cry on, and a dear dear friend. Know that even if we're not in the same house next semester, I'll still be nearby so just knock on my window or gimme a call, anytime. I won't forget that night I knocked on your door and ended up crying about something totally stupid and you blasted me for it hahaha that set me straight. Dei what on earth wud I do without you in villa, god knows... and besides that, I'll always remember your yummy cooking hehee... cook again for me next semester okay!? Sooo gonna mmiss you this 3 months.  ^_^

My family of friends, take care for now. Study hard for exams, and after that lets enjoy our last days together for this semester. We'll meet up again next semester for more sasau, priceless and fun adventures together. All the best, well wishes, stay healthy and God bless! Love you guys always. and deiii I'll always be online and will be in Curtin or nearby to listen and to comfort and to keep you guys company like what you guys have been doing for me. ^_^ Cheers...

No comments: